Monday, November 23, 2009

Being Thankful

Brrr.Coldness has come.
1st semester is almost done.
Thanksgiving and Christmas to be celebrated in the states.
Learning to love new people without a language barrier.


I have mixed emotions about it all.

So today I will celebrate being thankful.

I am thankful for:
Jesus.
My family.
My friends (Virginia, North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, China, Austria, New Zealand, Thailand, Cambodia... and the many places I am missing. Come visit).
My roommates.
A dryer.
My job (I love the Neffs. When/ If I leave North Carolina I will miss them like crazy!)
Christmas in the states this year.
My church and the way they have allowed me to get involved.
My lovely little car.

This year my list may not be that long but every single thing listed is important and special to me. I have mixed emotions about celebrating Thankgiving this year.... but I can be thankful the One I serve has provided beyond my imagination.

No comments: