Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just Keep Swimming

The movie Finding Nemo came to mind today.

I feel a bit useless and restless where I am right now. June 12th is my last babysitting job and after that I have no idea where rent money, food money, gas money will come from. I find myself reverting back to my ways in August where worry and stress take the place of joy and peace and patience. I wonder where God is taking me and what the rest of my life will look like.

So today- instead of worry about June 13th, August 2010, or five years from now, I am going to get through the day. I am going to keep breathing. I am going to live in the present where God is and trust that the ultimate "I AM" will continue to show himself as patient, loving, kind and working for my good- even if I don't believe it or get frustrated with my life right now.

Today I will keep swimming.

No comments: