Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cooking Adventures

Tonight I cooked. I love cooking. Tonight I made an Italian dish, salad and bread.





The dish is called Everything Italian. It is so good!

Here's the recipe:
1 box your choice of pasta. I used penne in this.
1 jar of meat suace
1 8 ounce can of ricotta cheese
1 bag of shredded cheese (Mozzarella or Italian mix will work)
1 pound of meat. I used turkey.

Brown meat and cook pasta. Pre-heat over to 425. In a 9x9 inch pan layer the ingredients. First layer pasta, second layer meat, third layer sauce, fourth layer ricotta cheese then a handful of the shredded cheese. Continue to layer until there is no more room. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is brown on top.

It is one of my favorites to cook and since my apartment always has pasta and sauce the whole meal for two cost about 10 dollars.




Looking forward to next weekends adventure!

1 comment:

Kelly Kennedy said...

I think you made this for me once when I came up for dinner. It was really good!