Saturday, March 28, 2009

7 Quick Takes #?

My weeks are starting to FLY! I can not believe how busy I am and how much I am really looking forward to next Monday when we get a day off of school.

1. It's almost APRIL! Seriously, my mind has been stuck at new years and already we are half way down with this term. In some respects I feel very very far behind. I am ready though to get into April. Sad to say- but I am over the month of March and am antsy for this month to end already!

2. April 11th- I am going to be back on facebook. It's strange though- I thought I would miss it more than I have. It will be wierd to get back on and I am hoping that even though I will be on it, I will continue to use my time wisely.

3. May already holds the promise of being a great month! My birthday, getting to go to HK- albeit for my visa again but still, my New Zealand friend Kristen who I met 4 years ago is coming at the end of May. Kristen is one of my favorite people and I am really looking foward to her coming and staying with Daisy and I.

4. My Monday night crew is AMAZING. I love them. This week the food was just okay- btu the conversation and the games were great. I am hoping that next year when Cara and Joel decide to do another home class that most of my group will head over to their house and to learn more specifically about Jesus.

5. I made Leslie's chicken enchiladas last night. It was my first night in a LONG time that I have been able to sit at home and not have to worry about babysitting or meetings. I went to bed super early and then woke up this morning feeling rested and ready for my Saturday.

6. My computer is being fixed. I am nervous about how much it will be to fix it and what the problem is. Thankfully I did not have to go to Macau or Hong Kong. I took it to a store here in town and they were able to get it fixed! I added something Friday to my busy schedule that I will be needing my computer for. Hopefully I will get it back soon.

7. Thursday was a bad day. We had the education department come to review out school and unfortunately they were not playing fair. They sent a neighboring principal to review us and she marked us VERY low. All of the teachers and my employer were HIGHLY upset.The good news is that Friday came anyway and the world did not stop. I am hoping and praying the teachers and staff have a restful weekend and do not give up because of this. Although we were marked low, the kids there need and deserve the best possible care.

Okay- I think thats all. Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

leslie.kidd said...

YAH for enchiladas! Did you like them???