Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BRRRRR

Just when I thought spring had arrived and I could put away rainy day/cold weather clothing.... China has to go and change it's mind. You would think I would be use to this country's indecisiveness. I'm not. 

It's yucky outside and damp in my classroom. I am not a fan. 

My GST today may be done with a twinge of bitterness as my laundry has yet to dry. Grrr.
1. Eating friend rice for lunch. One less meal I have to figure out.
2. Missing one class today because they went on a field trip.
3. Discussing my love of chocolate with my employer and finding out she made chocolate cupcakes that would be shared when I went over for Wednesday night meeting.
4. Wednesday nights and being able to share and to learn. I will really miss them when I leave.
5. Watching "Horton Hears a Who" with Mahlia and Liam and laughing through it. 

A bonus- the weather is suppose to be sunny and 70 tomorrow on Thursday. I believe I will celebrate if and when that is true.

No comments: