Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Autumn

Autumn, my favorite 2 and half year old, and I were playing the English room on Sunday after church. The conversation as we were getting ready to leave went like this:

Me: Autumn can I come play at your house?
Autumn: No.
Me: Well.... Why not?
Autumn: Because I don't like your shirt.

I laughed.... pretty hard. 

Tuesday GST:
1. Watching my oldest class have a BLAST today in English and knowing that they were learning.
2. Funny text messages that make me smile. Even though the messages are suppose to be serious. 
3.  Watching Madea goes to Jail and laughing a lot throughout the movie. Truthfully the endings in Madea always seem unrealistic for a "realistic" movie- I prefer the plays. 
4. Not having a lot to do and finding that I should clean my room.
5. Cleaning my room didn't take a long time. :)


No comments: